Arrowhead Wholesale has been writing Workers’ Compensation since the company began in 2003 and has placed over $200 Million in premium in the past 10 years! We are partnered with many competitive A-rated carriers and run our department with a client-focused attitude!
Our talented Workers’ Compensation team is proud to offer our retail partners access to these carriers while providing a quick response and excellent service from the submission stage to the final audit. Arrowhead Wholesale goes the extra mile for you and your clients!
Our brokers have the ability and experience to understand your risk and identify which carrier will best fit that risk. Allow us to take care of your product placement, so that you are free to focus more of your time and efforts on generating NEW business!
For complete coverage information contact our Work Comp team today!
To obtain the fastest turnaround and best possible pricing, we ask for the following items:
- Acord 130 – Include a detailed description of operations
- Workers’ Compensation Supplemental Application – Our supplemental is not always required, but if needed, we will accept comparable supplementals. (However, SCIF’s supplemental is not acceptable.)
- 4 years of currently valued loss runs (within 90 days of effective date), if applicable.
- Has the risk been in business for less than 4 years? New ventures are welcome in many cases!
Email submissions to: email@example.com; Fax submissions to: 866.840.5330
- Acord 130 – Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Supplemental Application
- Waiver of Subrogation / Job Exposure Worksheet
- Broker of Record Form